From the album “Carpenter” by Retro Promenade.Leave a Comment Go to Post...
A couple of recent conversations have convinced me that I haven’t made some things about my drawings, illustrations and paintings* (and their availability for purchase) clear, so in the interest of remedying that: Almost anything of significance that I’ve drawn or painted is more than likely available as an art print, at the very least. Many of them are available in multiple sizes, and many of the original artworks are available for purchase as well. You can even get a lot of my art on t-shirts, hoodies, mugs, blankets, shower curtains, throw pillows, tote bags, phone cases, etc.
Where can you get my artwork? The simplest place to go is http://www.darkartstore.com, which lists everything. But since we’re talking about it, here are the specific links:
- For original artwork for sale: http://ChadSavage.etsy.com
- For signed & numbered art prints, multiple sizes, Option 1: Use the purchase form in the sidebar of http://www.chadsavage.com; you can see all the images in the online galleries under the “GALLERIES” navigation link at the top of the website.
- For signed & numbered art prints, multiple sizes, Option 2: http://chadsavage.bigcartel.com/
- For unsigned art prints, t-shirts and other apparel and products, Option 1: http://www.society6.com/ChadSavage
- For unsigned art prints, t-shirts and other apparel and products, Option 2 (in particular Cult of the Great Pumpkin stuff): http://www.redbubble.com/people/chadsavage/shop
*I’m not referring to proprietary logos and marketing artwork or characters that I create for my clients via Sinister Visions. That stuff is owned by the people who pay to have it made.Leave a Comment Go to Post...
From “Lost Themes“, now available in multiple musical formats, and you should totally go buy it RIGHT NOW.Leave a Comment Go to Post...